2-Phase Melafadin Concentrate
(Ref. 3370 4 x 10 ml)
HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE, SKIN-BRIGHTENING 2-PHASE ACTIVE SUBSTANCE
CONCENTRATE FOR APPLICATION AS A COURSE OF TREATMENT
Highly-concentrated vitamin C phosphate inhibits melanin maturation and additionally protects the skin against oxidative stress. It promotes the skin's native repair mechanisms and activates collagen synthesis. All of this is now available in one single sealing cap, which quite literally releases its contents at the push of a button. The vitamin C powder (phase 1) is absorbed and dissolved by the active substance-rich activator fluid (phase 2). The two phases combine to form the extremely highly-dosed skin brightener with unbeatable effect.
Application is intended as a treatment for a radiantly beautiful and flawless complexion. 4 x 10 ml bottles are required for approx. 40 day treatment course. The skin appears brighter as the regeneration cycle progresses.
The practical pipette cap offers an optimal dosing aid. The fluid ingredient extract can be used generously to treat the whole face or used in drops for targeted skin brightening.
When used regularly, the effect becomes apparent after the first six-week course of treatment. Excessive melanin synthesis is inhibited. The effect soon becomes visible on the surface of the skin corresponding to the skin's regeneration cycle. Existing flecks have already become paler and, after a further six-week course of treatment, the complexion is left looking significantly more even and brighter.
- Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
- Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the α-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
- Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
- Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive from
- Intensive 40 day treatment to start off a skin brightening treatment
- Highly effective skin brighteners with each ampoule freshly prepared for a 10-day treatment
- Inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Practical dosage form
Home care application
As normal treatment: Apply approx. 1 ml of the solution to cleansed skin every evening, total 40 days.
As intensive treatment: Apply approx. 1 ml of the solution to cleansed skin every morning and evening, total 20 days.
Use Brightening Day Protection in the mornings and Brightening Night Care in the evenings for the best results.