2 - Phase Melafadin Concentrate
(Ref. 3370 6 x 7,5 ml | 3370P 6 x 7,5 ml)
Highly - Effective, Skin - Brightening 2 - Phase Active Substan Ce Concentrate For Appl Ication As A Course Of Treatment Over 6 Weeks
Highly - concentrated vitamin C phosphate inhibits melanin maturation and additionally protects the skin against oxidative stress. It promotes the skin's native repair mechanisms and activates collagen synthesis. All of this is now available in one single sealing cap, which quite literally releases its contents at the push of a button. The vitamin C powder (phase 1) is absorbed and dissolved by the active substance - rich activator fluid (phase 2). The two phases combine to form the extremely highly - dosed skin brightener with unbeatable effect.
To achieve a radiantl y beautiful, flawless complexion, application is planned as a course of treatment. 6 ampoules á 7.5 ml are intended for one six - week course of treatment (one ampoule per week). The skin becomes noticeably brighter according to the regeneration cycle. The v isibility of existing pigmentation flecks is minimized and the skin's melanin production is simultaneously normalized to prevent the occurrence of new pigmentation flecks.
The practical pipette cap offers an optimal dosing aid. The liquid active substanc e extract can be removed drop - by - drop for precise skin brightening or can also be used generously to treat the entire face.
When used regularly, the effect becomes apparent after the first six - week course of treatment. Excessive melanin synthesis is inhib ited. The effect soon becomes visible on the surface of the skin corresponding to the skin's regeneration cycle. Existing flecks have already become paler and, after a further six - week course of treatment, the complexion is left looking significantly more even and brighter.
- Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
- Lipoam ino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener ,verifiably blocks the α - MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
- Plant extract SORR: Highly - active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes a n even, radiant complexion
- Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive from
- Intensive skin brighteners freshly prepared with each ampoule
- Effective brightening of pigmentation diso rders
- Inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Practical dosage form
Home Care Application
Note: Adequate UV protection must be ensured after each brightening treat - ment. Melafadin Day Pro tection is optimally used during the day.